Ender IO

SuggestionsForum

Please feel free to leave your suggestions for Ender IO and please do vote for those you want to see implemented.
Close

Add A New Suggestion

Active(162)

Sort by: Votes | Date
5.00 avg. rating (2 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
In using wrench-like items, it's a preblem that removed/unmounted items can be scattered.
And Ender IO has many varieties of upgrades for EIO's darksteel items.
Especially "Direct", I want to apply this upgrade to wrench. If so, removed/unmounted
... MORE>
Submitted by karakufire on 2/24/2021 4:52 PM
5.00 avg. rating (1 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
Submitted by Tomodachi94 on 2/4/2021 11:28 PM
5.00 avg. rating (1 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
It was a fantastic block... I understand that there are now issues with the rendering of the micromachines in the block that is preventing it from coming back to enderio. Maybe just don't render the machines in the cobbleworks? Would that fix the iss ... MORE>
Submitted by Sirfirelord on 1/26/2021 9:21 AM
5.00 avg. rating (4 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
1.16 is in need of the best pipes in a mod ever!!
Submitted by sinistar26 on 1/24/2021 6:30 AM
5.00 avg. rating (2 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
Currently, the farming station will export an energy-using tool to its output slot to allow it to be recharged, but it will not export damaged tools with mending.

I'd like to be able to use a hoe with mending but no energy capabilities in the Farm
... MORE>
Submitted by Fokson on 1/7/2021 8:43 AM
5.00 avg. rating (6 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
If possible, make it so that placing a Tinker's Construct tool with the Mending Moss modifier in a Fluid Tank that contains Liquid XP uses the Liquid XP to repair the tool, just like it does with the regular Mending enchantment.
Submitted by Zangdorx on 11/21/2018 12:19 AM
4.88 avg. rating (8 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
It would be nice to have a filter which can use Ore Dictionary strings (containing placeholders like "*" or even regular expressions, maybe even a list of strings).

For example to only allow ores to go into a chest, I would like to add this filter
... MORE>
Submitted by Programie on 5/8/2019 4:46 PM
4.83 avg. rating (6 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
So currently there is the fluid tank and pressurized fluid tank. I would like to suggest an ender fluid tank that is kind of like the ender fluid conduit that holds more fluid maybe like 100-150 buckets or something and has a faster transfer speed th ... MORE>
Submitted by SharkBaitRFSR on 8/31/2019 5:35 PM
4.83 avg. rating (6 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
I'm making a generator room that uses lava buckets, so I need a BUNCH of item filters that allow only the empty buckets, and it would be really nice to say; be able to craft a configured filter together with a blank one, and get two with matching con ... MORE>
Submitted by Zenith Star on 3/10/2019 3:30 AM
4.75 avg. rating (4 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
It would be nice to see the materials from base TiC work their way into Construct's Armory. Especially for my pack that only make TiC and Conarm gear usable.

Secondly-
I would love to see the perfectly balanced endergy materials make their way i
... MORE>
Submitted by River224 on 5/23/2019 12:32 AM
Please wait...

Close

Confirm