Ender IO

SuggestionsForum

Please feel free to leave your suggestions for Ender IO and please do vote for those you want to see implemented.
Close

Add A New Suggestion

Active(153)

Sort by: Votes | Date
5.00 avg. rating (1 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
With so many machine-designed decorative blocks, it seems a shame that the only thing missing is the one about the obelisk.
Therfore I suggest the decorative obelisk, the Display Obelisk.
The obelisk has a feature that display like as other obelisk
... MORE>
Submitted by karakufire on 6/20/2020 7:00 PM
VOTE
NOW
Being able to specify a type of items for example dustTiny* for all items with a oredict tag like it, plateDense* all dense plates, crushed* all crushed ores, crushedPurified* all purified crushed ores, the input of the tag can be with an example ite ... MORE>
Submitted by XxinsanityxX on 6/10/2020 1:15 AM
VOTE
NOW
I noticed that this mode is very popular in Turkey. And I wanted to translate it into our language. I worked on it for about 3 weeks. Finally over. In addition to the
Ender IO mode, I prepared the Turkish language file for Ender Core mode. I could
... MORE>
Submitted by Sefer on 5/25/2020 12:29 PM
VOTE
NOW
Filters:
How about adding a tooltip to the items in the filters, sometimes with the "greyed out" icons of certain items you're not sure what each item is, ie. tin/alluminum/silver etc.

Redstone Sensor Filter:
When placing the sensor on one side
... MORE>
Submitted by Garies on 4/29/2020 2:09 PM
5.00 avg. rating (5 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
I would like this in 1.15.2
Submitted by LavaCat on 3/17/2020 3:51 PM
5.00 avg. rating (3 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
So currently there is the fluid tank and pressurized fluid tank. I would like to suggest an ender fluid tank that is kind of like the ender fluid conduit that holds more fluid maybe like 100-150 buckets or something and has a faster transfer speed th ... MORE>
Submitted by SharkBaitRFSR on 8/31/2019 5:35 PM
5.00 avg. rating (6 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
A way to extract items from inventories faster using EnderIO conduits, either by increasing the stack limit of extract speed upgrades, or adding a higher tier of upgrades.
Submitted by Icecreep109 on 8/20/2019 12:51 PM
VOTE
NOW
Submitted by Pqtato99 on 7/30/2019 10:34 PM
5.00 avg. rating (2 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
It would be nice to see the materials from base TiC work their way into Construct's Armory. Especially for my pack that only make TiC and Conarm gear usable.

Secondly-
I would love to see the perfectly balanced endergy materials make their way i
... MORE>
Submitted by River224 on 5/23/2019 12:32 AM
5.00 avg. rating (7 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
It would be nice to have a filter which can use Ore Dictionary strings (containing placeholders like "*" or even regular expressions, maybe even a list of strings).

For example to only allow ores to go into a chest, I would like to add this filter
... MORE>
Submitted by Programie on 5/8/2019 4:46 PM
Please wait...

Close

Confirm