Ender IO

SuggestionsForum

Please feel free to leave your suggestions for Ender IO and please do vote for those you want to see implemented.
Close

Add A New Suggestion

Active(103)

Sort by: Votes | Date
5.00 avg. rating (1 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
many instances where people complain of the elytra or glider or padding enchants on their dark steel / ender armor after having applied it, would love the ability to remove an enchant rather than having to recraft the entire item.
Submitted by malernah on 12/2/2018 10:36 PM
5.00 avg. rating (2 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
Mainly for EnderIOZoo. Resource packs can't display Mob Icons on JourneyMap's Minimap/Fullscreen Maps because JourneyMap looks for the 'textures' folder to figure out how to load the Mob Icons.

EnderIOZoo does not have a 'textures' folder. If you
... MORE>
Submitted by dirty Jake on 11/25/2018 10:47 PM
VOTE
NOW
If possible, make it so that placing a Tinker's Construct tool with the Mending Moss modifier in a Fluid Tank that contains Liquid XP uses the Liquid XP to repair the tool, just like it does with the regular Mending enchantment.
Submitted by Zangdorx on 11/21/2018 12:19 AM
VOTE
NOW
Conduits for Advanced Rocketry and Matter Overdrive
Submitted by AlexRover on 10/31/2018 11:24 PM
5.00 avg. rating (3 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
A new block. Just a basic chest that has the pull/push functionality of most EnerIO machines.
Submitted by SummitSummit on 10/31/2018 11:24 PM
5.00 avg. rating (1 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
Title mostly. The ability to combine both in dark steel anvil
Submitted by Furuchi on 9/16/2018 6:36 PM
5.00 avg. rating (4 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
Currently the light has a wireless upgrade but the machines hasn't. Why not add a slot in every machine that can put a ender resonator in it to support wireless power input
Submitted by Blue_Beaker on 8/29/2018 9:13 AM
5.00 avg. rating (9 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
I'd honestly like to see a more advanced method of acquiring grains of infinity. Perhaps a more advanced flint and steel or some kind of automatable machine which can create grains of infinity in a more reliable fashion. Presumably post Dark Steel. J ... MORE>
Submitted by Triaxx2 on 7/6/2018 12:52 AM
4.80 avg. rating (5 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
I would like to see some sort of mid to end game power generation implemented. What I am imagining is some sort of multi-block contraption.

The idea that popped into my head was something like a 3x3 pool of some EnderIO fluid/fuel type that gets "
... MORE>
Submitted by jjm152 on 9/15/2018 5:36 PM
4.71 avg. rating (7 ratings)
VOTE
NOW
A upgraded version of the Dark steel anvil that can use liquid XP and power to combine or repair items? I'm tired taking levels from the experience obelisk.
Submitted by Blue_Beaker on 8/8/2018 4:40 PM
Please wait...

Close

Confirm