Suggestions

TRAKnet Suggestions Forum

This forum is closed for voting and new ideas.
74 votes
VOTING NOT ALLOWED
  • 0 Votes
  • 1 Vote
  • 2 Votes
  • 3 Votes
  • 4 Votes
  • 5 Votes

Setting for Statements Created By Admin

Ability to set patient statements to include line items which have been previously paid.
Gravatar
TRAKnet Admin
Thank you for your suggestion. We are pleased to inform you that this has been released into the most recent version of TRAKnet on 9/14/2017. To read more about the other items in this update, please check our Wiki site, here: http://wiki.traknetsolutions.com/wiki:release-notes.
Submitted by TRAKnet Admin on 9/20/2016 6:25 PM

Comments (9)

Add Comment
Gravatar
It should be an option that can be enabled/disabled per practice.
It should also offer an option to define what payments to show: all since last statement, last 30 days, last 60 days, last 90 days, etc.
Submitted by MichaelMcKinneyFC on 6/13/2017 2:11 PM
Gravatar
I'm assuming it will only show payments received since the last statement??
Submitted by Marilou on 6/13/2017 1:47 PM
Gravatar
Against it. It will make the statements multiple pages for too many patients in our practice.
Submitted by Anonymous on 6/13/2017 1:30 PM
Gravatar
I know it will make the statements more involved, but we get many calls wondering why they did not receive credit for their copay, or whatever amount they paid while in the office. Good idea.
Submitted by Sherie on 5/1/2017 9:53 PM
Gravatar
Yes, very good idea!
Submitted by Marilou on 5/1/2017 3:22 PM
Gravatar
Yes, please implement this! We have several patients that are confused and upset because they are thinking we don't have their payment. This would help cut down several billing calls.
Submitted by Gina Garza on 10/11/2016 7:03 PM
Gravatar
I am in complete agreement, this will keep the number of phone calls coming into the office from patients asking where was their payment applied to.
Submitted by Pam Pratt on 10/11/2016 6:28 PM
Gravatar
I agree as well. We often have payments that were applied to previous items that no longer show on their statement, so patients call and ask where their payment was applied.
Submitted by MichaelMcKinneyFC on 10/6/2016 2:59 PM
Gravatar
Completely agree with the request. This would eliminate the phone calls from patients asking if their copay or previous payments were applied to the account. It should only indicate perhaps the last 1-2 patient payments.
Submitted by Gloria Northup on 10/6/2016 4:28 AM

Auto Subscribe

This is the first time you have posted a comment. Do you want to subscribe to receive email notifications whenever a user replies to your comments?
Please wait...

Close

Confirm