VOTING NOT ALLOWED
  • 0 Votes
  • 1 Vote
  • 2 Votes
  • 3 Votes
  • 4 Votes
  • 5 Votes

Add support for qBittorrent

I for one, am not that enamoured with uTorrent. How about adding the option to monitor downloads with qBittorrent?

To quote wikipedia: -

"qBittorrent is a cross-platform client for the BitTorrent protocol that is released under the GNU GPL, version 2. qBittorrent aims to be a free and open-source software alternative to popular clients such as ╬╝Torrent."
MarkS

https://github.com/TV-Rename/tvrename/commit/f36cf192349aeb3e57e537e489e1486a47da2aeb

Submitted by Andy B on 11/8/2017 7:03 AM

Comments (2)

Add Comment
Gravatar
Submitted by MarkS on 7/5/2018 8:42 AM
Gravatar
Wouldn't be opposed to this. Currently I have a powershell script that I made and it runs an invoke-webrequest that sorts the data I want and outputs it into a nice GUI. Also strips out data from Sonarr so I can see what is missing etc. Also has buttons to push a command to Sonarr to initiate a scan and download missing episodes.
It runs the request for the missing episodes every 15 minutes and every 3 seconds for the torrent data.

I am a Powershell kinda guy so I am not sure how they would be able monitor downloads in qbittorrent, I have faith that they would be able to though.
Submitted by DragonDrew on 5/31/2018 10:34 AM

Auto Subscribe

This is the first time you have posted a comment. Do you want to subscribe to receive email notifications whenever a user replies to your comments?
Please wait...

Close

Confirm