NOW
  • 0 Votes
  • 1 Vote
  • 2 Votes
  • 3 Votes
  • 4 Votes
  • 5 Votes

Allow Show Collections

It can be a good idea, to allow user to build multiple collections of shows. It is easy to do, the way is to split TVRenameSettings.xlm in 2 files ..
One file named TVRenameSettings.xml that just contains the settings ( and that will be global ( used by all collections )
A second file named TVRenameShows.xml (for exemple) that contains all Shows and the folder stuff stored in a new folder each time for each "collection" in the "collection" folder, there will be a TVDB.xml ( that only contain the tvdb related stuff for the shows in the "collection" ... and Statistics.xml that store Stats for the "collection" only ...
Im "root" folder find : TVRenameSettings.xml ( with the general settings ) Layout.xml, Languages.xml and a new file TVRenameColls.xml wher we store the Collection name, relative path ( for root path ) and the description for the Collection
To make this stuff run, we need a new form to fill Collection infos ... and a way to switch for one collection to another ...
Submitted by Chlorel on 12/4/2018 10:43 AM

Comments (2)

Add Comment
Gravatar
@LispWarez, i tryed it .. But it need to restart each time i want to show on other collection ... and i need to have the disk's with collection up on the computer ...
Submitted by Chlorel on 2/18/2019 1:54 AM
Gravatar
Have you tried the userfilepath switch? I think this might do what you are looking for
Submitted by LispWarez on 12/9/2018 6:38 AM

Auto Subscribe

This is the first time you have posted a comment. Do you want to subscribe to receive email notifications whenever a user replies to your comments?
Please wait...

Close

Confirm